CMS - Content Management System
CMS or a "Content Management System" quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your website - without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your website on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine.
What's more... with "Interactive Media" you can have a highly professional CMS website at a very reasonable price indeed!
Simply put, if you have just a little experience with Microsoft Word then you will be able to manage the content of your own CMS website very easily indeed. You need have no programming or HTML experience. Editing can be done with any normal web browser from anywhere in the world - or with your iPhone :)
Many companies find it difficult to keep their website content as up to date as they would like. Often there are delays getting new content online, the site stagnates and your clients get to see outdated information. Thats why so many companies are turning to CMS website.
Web contents, electronic documents, audio files, video files, image files and computer files are included in the content management system. These days it has become necessary to regularly keep updating your website. Regular web content updates on your website help you to keep your website up-to- mark with the all the correct information for the client to view. Customers must be attracted towards your website not only through web designing services but also through the regular updates and latest information about the company. Not updating your website reflects a bad impression on the customers about our company leading to no visitors to return to your website site. It is just like changing the interiors of your office to make it an attractive place, similarly you make your web space attractive with regular updates to give it a new look everyday to force your customers to return to your website.
- Provide custom services to give you a upper hand and ease of work.
- Provide business processes for which software's are unavailable in the market.
- Keep your business and requirements up-to-date.
- Reduce cost since new features are developed only when needed.
- Create efficiency by developing features as per your needs.
- Time saving as you will only work on your opted modules.
- PHP Programming
- Database development (php/mysql)
- MYSQL PHP Programming, script installing, modification, and PHP Script repairs.
- Custom web site design/redesign and development
- Custom PHP and MYSQL web programming
- PHP shopping cart
- PHP forum
- PHP content management system (CMS)