Inventory Management System
Bytes Inventory Management System offers a complete set of Inventory Management, manufacturing, and purchasing capabilities that improves supply chain management and delivers an end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and procurement indicators. Self-service capabilities for partners, vendors and customers improve collaboration throughout the entire supply chain. With Bytes, you'll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs—and better meet fulfillment expectations, improving customer service
Warehouse and Inventory Control
- Enjoy real-time, detailed visibility into key inventory control and supply chain management measures, including inventory trends, stock on order, and supplier on-time performance
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels while increasing operational efficiencies
- Increase product margins by effectively managing pricing based on different types of customers, channels and currencies
- Gain control over inventory replenishment and ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum
- Extensive inventory management system features also include bin and lot management, landed cost, demand-based replenishment, customer and volume pricing, multi-location inventory, and more.
Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Eliminate inefficiencies throughout your organization with convenient online purchase order creation that allows you to replace paper-based forms and time-consuming manual processes
- Streamline requisition processes and improve collaboration with vendors by giving them self-serve access to key data and information, including inventory reordering points and transaction histories
- Track costs and eliminate errors by creating a complete business process flow through purchasing, receiving and account payables.
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels
- Calculate supply plans and automatically generate purchase or work orders.